This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the following websites and services:
- 1. www.fieldtechnologies.com,
- 2. www.fieldlogix.com,
- 3. https://secure.fieldlogixgps.com,
- 4. www.trygoose.com,
- 5. The FieldLogix fleet management web application,
- 6. The FieldLogix fleet management iPhone mobile application,
- 7. The FieldLogix fleet management Android mobile application,
- 8. The Goose iPhone mobile application,
- 9. The Goose Android mobile application.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by the above websites and services. It will notify you of the following:
- 1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- 2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- 3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- 4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our websites and services. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us through your use of our websites and services.
We will use your information to respond to you and provide our services to you. Due to the composition of our technology, we may share anonymous information with 3rd parties in order to enhance our services. However, we do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
Our site and services may use “cookies” to store your personally identifiable information such as name and e-mail address in order to reduce the need to re-enter data during future site visits. If you wish to be removed from this, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with written instructions for removing our “cookies” and blocking them during future visits. You must provide us with your name, e-mail address, and browser type and version.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- 1. See what data we have about you, if any.
- 2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
- 3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
- 4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may opt out of the sharing with data collected by our services by notifying us via email and discontinuing the use of our services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our websites and services, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information via our websites, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Whenever we collect sensitive information about you via our services, that information is transmitted and stored in a secure environment that utilizes equipment and software that is in compliance with the latest security standards.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.