Thousands of people use apps such as Foursquare that allows users to share where they eat, drink and shop. Now the ‘I Just Made Love’ lets you log and GPS-tag your private life in just the same way – and, bizarrely,thousands of people seem to want to.
- GPS enabled app tags where and when
- Can also offer a score out of five
- App is available for free on iTunes
- Downloaded over 10,000 times
- Works on Android & iPhone
The I Just Made Love site claims to have recorded 193,000 ‘acts of love’, along with where the event occurred and a limited amount of context – very limited, in fact, offering only the options of Inside, Outdoors, In a Car and On a Boat.
The app lets you record where, when and even in what position you ‘made love’ – and then upload it to an online database – with your comments.