Whether you manage a fleet of 5 vans or hundreds of vehicles, a Garmin GPS fleet tracking system can help you to manage and improve mobile worker performance, reduce expenses and increase customer satisfaction.
A Garmin fleet tracking system can make your mobile employees and contractors more accountable, productive and efficient. Improving employee performance will not only make your customers more happy but it will make your drivers safe and at less risk of an accident.
With a Garmin fleet tracking system, dispatchers can locate and assign the best vehicle and driver nearest to the customer. This improved efficiency often leads to 1-2 additional service calls per day, per technician. $100 to $200 more per day, $500 to $1,000 per week, $2,000 to $4,000 monthly or an incredible $24,000 to $48,000 per year!.
FieldLogix Fleet Tracking System can:
- Dispatch jobs directly to a driver’s Garmin device for quick and easy routing
- Provide real-time (ETA) estimated time of arrival and departure
- Conveniently create and assign tasks from anywhere with its mobile interface
- Provide an automated method to monitor your fleet’s activities with real-time fleet GPS alerts
- Deliver a feature-rich set of fleet reports to review details
- Easily determine which jobs are pending, in progress or completed.