FieldLogix today announced the launch of a new version of its GPS tracking system called FieldLogix Lite – an entry-level, real-time GPS vehicle tracking system. You can track one vehicle or manage your entire fleet with FieldLogix Lite at a lower monthly cost than the standard plan.
FieldLogix Lite is an entry-level GPS vehicle tracking system that offers a perfect set of features for those who just want basic GPS tracking information at a lower cost. FieldLogix Lite has a basic set of GPS tracking features for companies that want to experience FieldLogix, but are not ready to commit to the full-featured offering. Best of all, FieldLogix Lite users can upgrade the more advanced versions of FieldLogix without having to replace the GPS vehicle tracking devices.
The Lite plan includes:
– Google maps with real-time traffic and satellite views
– A closest vehicle to address search tool for improved dispatching
– Breadcrumb history report
– Stop details report
– Start-end report
– Mileage report
– Idling report
– Restricted zone (geo-fence) alerts
– Device tampering alerts
A very popular study named “Improving Productivity and Profitability through Service Fleet Management” was published by the Aberdeen Group, March 2008. The fleet management report measured the main reasons cited by businesses seeking increased efficiency through the implementation of fleet GPS tracking technology. The desire to improve the customer experience through better response times was listed as a top priority by 73 percent of respondents.
The study also that when implementing a GPS fleet tracking system, companies often realize the following:
- A 23% increase in the total number of service calls completed per day per technician.
- An average of a 46% increase in the percentage of time that service technicians arrive within the promised response time, directly relating to the issue of improved customer satisfaction.
- A visible increase in customer retention with the adoption of the system.
- A 16.4% increase in service revenues because of improvement in customer service alone.